Com um quê...


« Home | War » | Control » | Dúvida » | Time » | Caminho » | Movie » | Determination » | You » | O final » | Hello sunshine »

Mad

I thought I had you for a day
After all, I just had for a second
My hands haven’t forgotten you
As I still remember your name
Too bad you were just cruel

No matter what today
I won’t be placed in second
Behind everyone, or you
In case you missed it, yes I came
Came in first, guess it was the fuel

As the rains hit’s me
I abandon my disgrace
So I’m happy again
You’re pleased just to see a man
A man who’s not afraid from the gun

So don’t go blame me
All I’ve done was fill you with grace
So that it wouldn’t happen again
Your denial for a man
What’s the pleasure in that, I say it’s none

But I got tired of this game
I swear that I’ve tried
Tried to make you better than you are
Guess you just don’t want to know
As you know it best, I’m guessing…

Now there is no one to blame
And I know I’ve tried
Tried to paint yourself different that you are
I don’t know if you care, or you just throw
Throw me away from you, I’m guessing…

But I’m not mad
After all we’re friends
And I’ll stand by you
In every time of your life
Just repressing your fears

So I don’t need to go sad
As we shall be forever friends
Because I will never let you down, not you
So in any time of your life
I’ll wipe out your tears

0 Responses to “Mad”

Enviar um comentário



© 2005-2007 Com um quê... | Blog Template by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.