Com um quê...


« Home | Dúvida » | Time » | Caminho » | Movie » | Determination » | You » | O final » | Hello sunshine » | Until the end » | Feliz dia... »

Control

Reset
Continue
Stop
Play

You don’t know what you’re doing
Saying the things you’re saying
I need to stop your words
But I’ll need a bullet-proof vest
To stop your bullets
Shouted down your gun

So, stop
So, reset
Now play

Better now?
Did I help?
Take you from the nightmare
Awake up!
Do you believe now?
That I control time?

No? Then pause
No? Then reset
Now play

Nothing is unusual now
It’s just me
Or am I different?
No, I keep the same
The same old same
Don’t you know me?

Then reset
Then continue
Now play

Enjoying this?
Because I am
You’re mine now
I’ll put you in a jar
So that you won’t fly away
Away from me

0 Responses to “Control”

Enviar um comentário



© 2005-2007 Com um quê... | Blog Template by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.