Com um quê...


Hello sunshine

Hello sunshine!
Welcome the morning sun
As it enters trough the window
Because I’m not like you, but if I was, I would
Calm down early morning
Push it back to where it started
As I haven’t seen the full of it
I’m just bad with words
Can seem to learn the language
To see the symbols
You’re just too tricky
Well, I guess you miss me
At least is what you scream
But I’m way too deaf
Can’t hear the song
Can’t understand the lyrics
That makes you what you are
You’re just the one that I can’t see
Like a ghost in a dream
Like a bird in the tree
Stop the metaphors girl
What do you mean?
Is it true then?
Do you feel that?
You say you just lost your arm
Haven’t lost your soul in the whole thing?
Or am I just crazy?
Maybe what they say it’s true
The simple solution is always the best
Do you remember when I took your time?
Everything I said is true
I tell no lies
So let’s just rewind
And praise the time
I can hear you in the crowd
And I follow you with my eyes
It’s not that hard
As you are, my shiniest star
Are you still following?
Reading my words and the way they flow?
I just hope so
I just want you to know
The way my sayings break away
The way my body shouts your name
That I care! Much, too much
But now the bright enters in our world
Blow up the candles pretty girl
And make yourself a wish
Now close your eyes
Did it come true?

1 Responses to “Hello sunshine”

  1. # Blogger Mafi

    achei a última parte muito interessante =P gostei, sim senhor. quem sabe se escrever em inglês não é de facto muito mais fácil...  

Enviar um comentário



© 2005-2007 Com um quê... | Blog Template by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.