Com um quê...


« Home | Caminho » | Movie » | Determination » | You » | O final » | Hello sunshine » | Until the end » | Feliz dia... » | Boa noite » | Descoberta »

Time

How long am I awake?
I look at the clock, but I see nothing…
I turn on the light, but it’s still dark
Now I’m claustrophobic
Can’t breed the air
It’s just too heavy
I run to find the window
And I open it with a rush
The rush of a man who is choking
The air circulates and the room breeds with me

Now I travel around the world.
Just to figure out what’s wrong with me.
But no one can help me
No one knows what I feel
The heavy heart and soul
Breaks my back in two pieces
But this is no time for sorrow
No time for complaints
It’s time to face forward and walk
And leave all behind

Now I know how hard it is to please you
Learn a bit too late
Guess I shouldn’t said the things I said
Guess I shouldn’t laugh
Why did I wake up?
To face the world?
No, to face you!
But you turn yourself away
The only thing that you don’t know
Is that I am the only one that can bring you freedom

Do you want a taste of that?
Of my mind or soul
Maybe I’ll just give you a taste of lies
Just to see how you can handle it
The shadow on your eyes
Shows me the way the time flows
It starts to countdown
From the end to the beginning
So that you don’t know
Don’t know what I am talking about

0 Responses to “Time”

Enviar um comentário



© 2005-2007 Com um quê... | Blog Template by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.