Com um quê...


Movie

Lights, camera and then, action!
I’ll just wait until I say my line
Express my wrongs, and typos
Wait for the projectors flash me in
Until I can remember my words
I just hope I’m not late
Late for my big finale

Are you hiding?
Been time since the last time I’ve seen you…
Do I look much desperate?
Because I’m not!
You know too well… I mean it!
You understand me
You know what this all thing means

Been busy, way too busy!
Too busy to say what I feel.
Secretly, so secretly that only I know it
Even knowing the words
The lines that I must say,
I can’t say them!
I guess I’m afraid of the spotlight

I just want to transmit my theory
I think… I guess….
I don’t know for sure, so don’t look that serious
I think that I care,
About you, you know…
Now scream: cut!
Let’s just do it all over again…

0 Responses to “Movie”

Enviar um comentário



© 2005-2007 Com um quê... | Blog Template by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.