Com um quê...


« Home | Actually » | Way » | The Desert » | Me and You » | Estou aqui... » | Poesia » | Vivo » | Please » | A tua voz » | Tell him »

Someday I'll tell you

Hear the tone
Heartbreak one
The reason is just there
Don't bother look everywhere

By the city lights
A romance and a candle that lights
A bedtime story
A beautiful glory

Something tells me
We belong together, seems to be
So I'll take the same route, the same kiss
That one is very hard to miss

So tell me if it's true
If we belong together, me and you
By the gossip stare
Don't bother look everywhere

And in the vague space of the atmosphere
I feel something like fear
And your love becames a struggle
But one whos sweet and noble

0 Responses to “Someday I'll tell you”

Enviar um comentário



© 2005-2007 Com um quê... | Blog Template by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.