Com um quê...


« Home | Way » | The Desert » | Me and You » | Estou aqui... » | Poesia » | Vivo » | Please » | A tua voz » | Tell him » | Velocidade »

Actually

The original is alive
So I blast the beat from that jazzy style
And not even the minister can stop me now
The curvy sets that example
And the drums pace you heart

And by earing the sample
I create the most ample
Tectonic and organic transformation
Another beat, another creation

And that scratch sets the breakdown of political creation
The roots of a new dimension
So it's 'bye amigo'
And I keep introducing a new 'castigo'

So I wrote this distortion
And I start to feel the emotion
And not even Jack can follow the example
Questions? Just follow the trignometric sample

So I keep on typing
Hitting the keyboard without stoping
But have to compliment that guy
Give him a handshake as he doesn't lie

But it looks that I'm running out of noise
Because I'm an anti-scene-creation slash soft hipnoise
It's like an habbit or a threat
From those nerds of Star Trek

And if it hurts you've got to stand up
So stand brother, up and high
Show your abstract light
And shut down the TV

0 Responses to “Actually”

Enviar um comentário



© 2005-2007 Com um quê... | Blog Template by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.