Com um quê...


« Home | The Desert » | Me and You » | Estou aqui... » | Poesia » | Vivo » | Please » | A tua voz » | Tell him » | Velocidade » | Tu »

Way

What a great day
Oh, that's a good day
Such a pleasant day
Oh, such a beautiful day

All I've done was look at the sky
The bright was nice
But you turn your face away
You shown me the way

Oh, what a great day
That's a good day
Oh, such a pleasant day
Such a beautiful day

And here I am
Trying to get the best of you
While you look away
Nothing left to say

So here I stand
Where should I go?
Take the train, take the bus, take another way
You kiss me the way

But I know what to say
I know the words and the chords
So you smile all the way
And I know I've gained my day

Now where do I stand?
Where should I go?
Maybe I'll take the train, take the bus, take that other way
But I choose to stay

You look me with those big eyes
Touch your hair, feels great
Make promises of a new day
Another talk, another say

But I know now
You're different, you're not the same
So I look again at the way
It looks so great this day

So here I am at your door
With a bunch of flowers in my hand
Thinking about that day
Where you promised me your way

So I think it was a great day
Such a pleasant day, because
I remember you say
'I want you either way'

0 Responses to “Way”

Enviar um comentário



© 2005-2007 Com um quê... | Blog Template by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.