Com um quê...


« Home | Estou aqui... » | Poesia » | Vivo » | Please » | A tua voz » | Tell him » | Velocidade » | Tu » | Vício » | Perfection »

Me and You

I look at you
And you look at me.
We mixture eyes movement
We share that second of a lifetime.

I take my most heroic courage
And you prepare for war.
We mixture a bit more than phone numbers
We share a cup of the nicest coffee.

I say goodbye with that look on my eyes
And you smile and say that you want me in a next time.
We mixture a hug and a kiss
We share both desire and passion.

I open the door and look back to meet your eyes
And you gesture another kiss.
We mixture the best moment of our lives
We share this one time moment.

0 Responses to “Me and You”

Enviar um comentário



© 2005-2007 Com um quê... | Blog Template by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.